BREEZE

Onix DVR card help needed.

Hi all, I have a problem with finding drivers for a DVR card, all I know is it is an Onix 120fps 16ch it has onix written on the back and ONIX SYSTEM INC. on a silver sticker.

I bought the PC based security setup from a local diy store that was closing down. The dvr did run, it was called DVRProgram and was badged with a 'storescan' logo. The PC was windows 98 so I decided to update it to XP, I searched the Onix website at onix.co.kr to find the latest drivers and found a file in their customer support section entitled 'onix dvr'. I downloaded the file to find that it did contain drivers, software and utilities. So I wiped the old operating system files, installed XP and then tried to install the XP drivers for the DVR card.

Windows detects the card but says that the downloaded files are not the correct ones and the software will not install without the correct drivers.

I have tried running 'btwdmdrvinstaller5.3.8' but cannot find the correct drivers here.

I am at a loss as to what to do now as I am sure that it is a fairly good card but cannot get it working. I can take some pictures of it if it helps to identify the card.

Any help would be great, thanks.

BREEZE.

I used Onix DVR boards couple years ago.

Onix use Chance-I cards & software.

1st of all, download the latest DVR software from Onix Website (DVR V13.10.02).

Yoy can install the Board drivers only by using the Drivers Installer Utility (Installer.exe)

Then reboot your system and install the aplication software

I've tried installing the board drivers only, but the install program doesn't detect the board (even though windows does). I really have tried everything that I can think of. I'll try calling to see if they can help.

Thanks.

did you have any luck im in the same position i did email onix they told me go to there site on data get the driver but still doesnt reconise the card im getting frustrated with this 16ch card i cant use so any help is mutch appreciated

jon