Hi there ! I wonder if anyone out there could help me? I have just purchased an AVC 760 and I have installed it successfully. I have even got the hard bit done with the networking side. What I seem to be having trouble with is getting the hard disc to record from the start. It seems to just record around the 3G mark. I cannot reset it. I have pressed the stop button and pressed rewind. It just seems to continue to record. The instruction manual seems to be very basic. Am I missing something here?

Hopefully somebody out ther can put me on the right track !!

Regards, Graeme.

please check your record setting. if you set it to overwrite. when your hard disk is full. the dvr will clear 3GB of space. so you will see 3G on the upper right corner. is there an -OW- below the HDD capacity? if there is it is in overwrite function. you cannot stop the recording since you have set the record to manual. if you disabled it. you can manually record and stop.

I agree with si_kungs.

The question that I have is:

Why do you want it to start from the begining?

Congradulations on getting your DVR setup on the network!!! This appears to be DIY weakest point. You must be a computer expert!!