motofox

magic radar 16ch driver

Can anyone supply me with the driver for a magic radar 16ch card, it says fusion on the chips and its the 120fps version.. thanks

The company you bought the dvr card from should have given you the software when you bought the card from them. Notify you distributator.

how helpfull, why didnt i think of that.. The original cd is corrupted, and the original vender i purchesed it from is no longer trading. Back to square one

I am sorry you find me unhelpfull but I can not give you software. You failed to mention your other problems (DEALER) but the software only comes with the card when it is bought. You attitude will also make others not willing to help. With all the clone cards on the market we need to make sure you have a original card.

Tell us where you bought the card?

When you bought the card?

What version your card and software are?

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CARD.

Why carnt you give me software, its a driver, millions of companys post there drivers on the net for free, shareware or whatever. I`m sorry if you find my attitude out of line, but we are not the ones cloning the cards and making money, we are the ones getting ripped off with clone cards and then getting peanalised for it.

I payed good money for my card from ebay for what i thought was a new legit item, and now find everyone does not want to help.. well guess what, taking it out on us, is having no impact on the guys cloning the cards by the billions everyday.

Did you buy the card recently?

Is the seller still on ebay?

If its a clone then you could try claiming your money back through ebay or paypal, and leave the seller a negative for selling fraud cards, and report him to ebay..

Maybe it may stop someone else getting ripped of by the seller if he sells again.

A lot of cards on ebay seem to be illegal clones, even some genuine cards (that really are genuine) that are sold on ebay are not always what they seem (as the seller claims you get a manufacturers warranty, but sometimes, like in the case of geovision, they dont support or warranty any cards sold on ebay).

The forum does not support clone cards, as it if it did, we would be breaking the law by distributing software illegally, and helping the clone industry too, by providing support for free, for products they rip of from real firms, who invest time and money making the real deal.

Sir I am sorry for your loss but I am in the Security Industry and do not like the clone market any better than you but unlike you this is how I make my living and can not and will not put myself of my Security Company in a lawsuit and loss of dealership and state liensee. We post in our sticky notes that ebay is full of clones and not supported for those reasons this site could closed down for listing support of clone cards and software use , ebay even has a capture card buyers guide listed on their site. Just look at the mp3 lawsuits mothers dads granddads paying thousands of dollars for breaking the law and the government backs all lawsuits sorry hope you have a better understanding they just busted a seller in Texas last year from what I heard but for everyone they stop more showup also the new software looks for hardware keys to work so real software would not work right for you thats why your hacked software is giving you problems.