junsha

Need help in choosing camera..

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this type of camera?

I was looking at the specs and it seems that the camera has quite good features.

Please let me know if you have tried before. I am afraid to get cctv product now, since I have been purchasing some cameras from other place and they are crappy product in the end.

The specs:

1/3" Sony Mid-Res Vandal-Proof Dome 3.7-12mm Auto Iris lens with 12pcs IR Leds (420TVL) (ICR)

camera.gif.c059b35c3c58fcfb823dbf4fa567ebb1.gif

This looks to be an OEM camera, the 420 TV lines is entry level. This might work inside a garage or a small dark room but I would not recommend this camera for outdoor use if you plan on using the video for evidence.

Test it before you buy it if you can.

There is a possibility that you can get "bounce back" with the IR reflecting off the inside of the dome. I am not familiar with the camera, but just something to be aware of.

I agree with securitymonster 100%.

I believe that they also have 540 TV lines for this camera.

Do you think it might work if we put 540TVL of this camera outside?

Expect possible reflection from the IR back onto the lens .. such as white ring effect ... not always but its a 50-50 chance it will occur depending on the camera, location, and environment. Best to keep the IR Separate or use an IR Bullet. As mentioned 420TVL is entry level, though even with the 540TVL check the Effective Image Pixels, should be 768x +- , if not stay clear.

Just picked up a IC Realtime EL450, it works great ! the magna dome. It's watching my box truck with 100k worth of sound gear in it.

Thanks, Frank

stagecraftaudio.com

I just bought 25 units of this new Vandal-Proof IR Cut Filter Lens camera from this company for my new project. The name of the company is Ameba Technology.This camera came with a few features that I can't find them elsewhere.

The Model is CC-9035DHL

1. Mechanical IR Cut Filter

2. High Performance IR Led’s

3. IR Mode Delay Time Adjustment

4. BLC, AI/AES, AGC, FL adjustable

5. VR adjustment

6. Extended rubber ring in blocking any possible IR lighting to the camera;therefore, there is no reflection at all.

They even offer me 2 years warranty from this camera since this is a Eyecom series.

If you need to get info from them, try calling them at 888-882-6322 and ask for Ben. He is my Dedicated Rep and a honest guy. Helps me by choosing the right camera for the job. Oh I forgot to mention, they are in New York.

Hope this information helps you.

cctvguy

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this type of camera?

I was looking at the specs and it seems that the camera has quite good features.

Please let me know if you have tried before. I am afraid to get cctv product now, since I have been purchasing some cameras from other place and they are crappy product in the end.

The specs:

1/3" Sony Mid-Res Vandal-Proof Dome 3.7-12mm Auto Iris lens with 12pcs IR Leds (420TVL) (ICR)

I recommend you ask them to connect one video server to be an IP camera. so you can check it yourself the effect by remote view.