blake

Is the AVC-758 the same as VC-SYS-8CHWEBR?

I was looking on the AV Tech site trying to decide on a dvr.There are three that i'm looking at,the AVC758/D,the VC-SYS-8CHWEBR,and the CBC DR8N250/500,since they are all within my price range.I like the feature of the AVC785D that i can view all 8 of my cameras in 2 groups for around 1000-1100,but i looked also on homesecuritystore,and the dvr VC-SYS-8CHWEBR looks the exact same,except their model has a cd burner instead of dvd burner and it's only 800.00 and i don't see anything about the grouping option either.Reliable CCTV has the DR8N250/500 for between 940-1100.00.I like the jog wheel on front which makes reviewing footage easier than a rewind button.You guys expertise about these three dvr's would be greatly appreciated.I just want a good dvr for recording,viewing and copying footage if i need to turn a cd into law enforcment.Web access isn't needed.

VC-SYS-8CHWEBR is the same as the AVTech. Just a different part number.

We recommend that you buy from a store front local to you so that when you need tech support they can come to your rescue.

Most of the sites on the internet do not provide tech support, but you will have to look at the site to see if they do or do not.

Thanks again Scorpio.I pm'd ShoreView Security since he's not to far from me in south Jersey.