I'm trying to set up a VERY simple system. It's not not going to be protecting anything and it doesn't need to be VERY high quality.

I purchased a cheap, 4 camera, USB DVR on Ebay. I believe it's called EasyCap. I also purchased 2 infrared analog cameras.

My only problem is the software that came with the DVR. It will only record one channel at a time and it will only record at 640x480. I found a few other programs on the web that will work with USB cameras but they only see my one USB port as one camera and don't recognize the 3 other cameras that are coming through that USB DVR.

Any ideas?

TIA

I brought a usb one off ebay too. I was in the same boat, until i finally heard from the seller and he said that the usb was too slow to support it. Tried to google it and gave up after a few hours.

Really? I met a guy using a similar system and it was working fine for him and he had no complaints. That's what made me decide to buy this system. His was just a different version found on Ebay. My only problem is with the the software. I need to find software that can recognize all four cameras and record them.

Thanks for your help.