Gloweb

how to do online setting on prolink wireless router

i using dvrnet 880 capture to view my camera at home. i got two router . one wireless router (prolink) and another is d-link router (CCTV online setting router). If i want to use wireless router for CCTV online setting, how could i configure the prolink router so that i can view my camera at my office. i found that if i using two different router at the same time, i will always can view it at my office. i need to do the setting on d-link router everytime i can view it at my office. Can someone show me how to configure the online setting by using the wireless prolink router?

Beside, which router is more powerful and stable on CCTV online setting? Can someone tell me?

Thank you.

Your post is a little confusing. Perhaps a diagram would help.

But to get you started Cisco & Linksys make some of the better routers on the market. The Dlink in particualr is a low end SOHO unit. You pretty much get what you pay for.

I cannot see why you require more than one router. One device should do the trick. Perhaps you should read the excellent article on port forwarding in this forum.

i using dvrnet 880 capture to view my camera at home. i got two router . one wireless router (prolink) and another is d-link router (CCTV online setting router). If i want to use wireless router for CCTV online setting, how could i configure the prolink router so that i can view my camera at my office. i found that if i using two different router at the same time, i will always can view it at my office. i need to do the setting on d-link router everytime i can view it at my office. Can someone show me how to configure the online setting by using the wireless prolink router?

Beside, which router is more powerful and stable on CCTV online setting? Can someone tell me?

Thank you.

You'd configure the prolink for port forwarding for the camera and it should have a set of ports for wiring your physical connection. I haven't played with a prolink so I have no idea what the configuration is for it. Generally for a set up like this you want to use a single router.