3RDIGLBL

Wireless Video for a race car?

Here is a new one. I would like to add a small two camera system to a hobby race car. This car race around a track no more than a 1/4 mile for a full lap. This is a popular weekend activity and I thought it would be really really cool to put a camera system inside one of my customers son's car so they view a live feed of him going around the track while standing trackside.

Has anyone ever done anything like this? I found a couple video transmitters that state they don't ship to the states due to high power transmission but I don't think I need anything crazy but maybe I do.

This is more of a project thing because I thought it would be fun. Worse comes worse I just put a rugged DVR in there so they can view the fun later at there leisure. Which type should I use that would be inexpensive for a hobby car and easily moved into one of his other cars. I guess it needs to be portable is what I'm saying. Most everything I find need to be hardwired like for police vehicles etc..

Thx

Here is a new one. I would like to add a small two camera system to a hobby race car. This car race around a track no more than a 1/4 mile for a full lap. This is a popular weekend activity and I thought it would be really really cool to put a camera system inside one of my customers son's car so they view a live feed of him going around the track while standing trackside.

Has anyone ever done anything like this? I found a couple video transmitters that state they don't ship to the states due to high power transmission but I don't think I need anything crazy but maybe I do.

This is more of a project thing because I thought it would be fun. Worse comes worse I just put a rugged DVR in there so they can view the fun later at there leisure. Which type should I use that would be inexpensive for a hobby car and easily moved into one of his other cars. I guess it needs to be portable is what I'm saying. Most everything I find need to be hardwired like for police vehicles etc..

Thx

I can send u from canada 8 ch TR and RX works good up to 1 mile

or use hand held DVR lots of them around