mrskydiver

No Video When Accessing DVR Remotely

I am trying to view my business 4 camera DVR from home. I am able to enter the IP address from a computer on the business lan and I get the anytime & anywhere program, enter the user and password and am able to view, config the DVR. When I try from home I get to the anytime & anywhere program, log-in, and the program opens but I see no cameras/video at all. The functions of the software is there just no video. I am directly connected to my netgear wgt624 router which is connected to my cable modem to access the internet.

Can anyone help me? I have deleted cookies, browser history etc. but nothing happens. I don't get anything asking about active x - nothin.

If you are having Active X issues then you will want to delete Temp Internet Files. This will bring back the request to run the Active X.

If that fails then you may have to go into your menu, and do a factory reset, and then check all of your configurations.

If you get the Any Where Any Time screen then this means you are "talking" to the DVR.

Do you get the login screen where it asks for user name, and password?

If you are having Active X issues then you will want to delete Temp Internet Files. This will bring back the request to run the Active X.

If that fails then you may have to go into your menu, and do a factory reset, and then check all of your configurations.

If you get the Any Where Any Time screen then this means you are "talking" to the DVR.

Do you get the login screen where it asks for user name, and password?

Yes I am able to login. Just can't see video.

Then I will take it that you have deleted TEMP INTERNET Files, and that you have done a menu reset, and that you are still having these problems.

You have a router problem, or a firewall issue.

If those are not the problems then I will have to assume that a chip has failed, and it is unable to transmit video over the internet.

You will have to take this DVR back to where you purchased it. Is this a new purchase?

I have never seen a failure like this. Usually if there are chip errors then you will see it in hundreds of machines rather then one individual machine.

I am curious as to why you are having these problems.

What kind of router did you swap out, and what kind of router did that replace?

Then I will take it that you have deleted TEMP INTERNET Files, and that you have done a menu reset, and that you are still having these problems.

"Active X" does not depend on Temp Internet files directory

oh,my friend.you should map the lan Ip and port in your router ,then , in your office,you input the wan ip of you home internet, you can loggin in and download the ActiveX ,then you can see the camera. Have any problem, you can contact us through Underneath MSN and E-mails.

http://www.ytdvr.com

MSN: ytdvr_sales@hotmail.com

E-mails: ytdvr_sales@hotmail.com manager@ytdvr.com