All,

Newb here, trying to get my CCTV to work.

I have a windows XP pc, with a Conexant Fusion 878a chip based card. I got the drivers installed (used btinstaller) and under my device manager the ports show up as shown in the DVR card sticky.

Also got AMcap loaded, and it recognizes the card under devices.

The issue is that I cannot get any video on any ports. I hooked up my camcorder in play mode to the BNC ports with a RCA adaptor, and always get a blue screen.

Tried Eyeline, Amcap but nothing, eyeline give a blue screen for each BNC port, that flashs black at times.

Has the card gone bad ? I got it from a PC that did not work.

The stuf on the card is as follows :

Model : CV03B&8

PLX Technologies

Conexant Fusion 878a 25878-13 0351Y1FE 0353

CV03B SL

7030032-0008 DKP0010420

Please please help, been at it for about a week now...wondering if I need a new card.

Thanks all!!

All,

I have a windows XP pc, with a Conexant Fusion 878a chip based card. I got the drivers installed (used btinstaller) and under my device manager the ports show up as shown in the DVR card sticky.

The issue is that I cannot get any video on any ports. I hooked up my camcorder in play mode to the BNC ports with a RCA adaptor, and always get a blue screen.

Tried Eyeline, Amcap but nothing, eyeline give a blue screen for each BNC port, that flashs black at times.

PLX Technologies

CV03B SL

7030032-0008 DKP0010420

Please please help, been at it for about a week now...wondering if I need a new card.

Thanks all!!

Im no expert but did you try changing the video settings in the cctv program menu such as direct draw to generic or stuff like that?

the card you are using is Linux based.there should be a DOM chip pluged into the old computer ide cable port .you need it .the software is on the dom for linux and the dvr.

All,

PLX Technologies

CV03B SL

7030032-0008 DKP0010420

Thanks all!!

I am having the same issues. Did you get it to work?

the card you are using is Linux based.there should be a DOM chip pluged into the old computer ide cable port .you need it .the software is on the dom for linux and the dvr.

I am using the same type of card but it used WIndows XP