Thanasie

Help needed with DICO 800!

Hi, I bought a PCI DVR card from ebay a few days ago, i noticed it was provided with PICO 2000 which was a pirate copy, i tried the proper version (trial period of 30 days) and didnt really like it so looked for other software.

I then came across DICO 800 which is a hell of a lot better than PICO 2000, everything works how i want it but one thing does not. I need to find out how i can delete videos recorded by DICO 800 i.e old ones or ones that are not needed, can any one help me with this as i have spent hours trying to find out.

Thanks[/b]

I used Windows file manager to locate the old videos and just deleted the ones that were too old to keep.

For my install I partitioned my large drive into a subdrive just for the videos. I go through that spave every month or so and delete files that are too old to keep.

I agree, the free version is GREAT for the cheap Ebay board with 878 chipset.

Even the DICO800 client works better than the bought versions.

I bought Blue Iris and it is not as good as the DICO800.

I never could find the right driver for my board so all of my videos are 320x200 instead of 640x480.

What size are your captured videos?

Thanks

Could anyone help.

I use the DICO800 software that came with the card and have the remote viewing software running fine.

Which software is recomended so that you can view the cameras through a browser and an iPhone APP to view cameras.

Hi, I bought a PCI DVR card from ebay a few days ago, i noticed it was provided with PICO 2000 which was a pirate copy, i tried the proper version (trial period of 30 days) and didnt really like it so looked for other software.

I then came across DICO 800 which is a hell of a lot better than PICO 2000, everything works how i want it but one thing does not. I need to find out how i can delete videos recorded by DICO 800 i.e old ones or ones that are not needed, can any one help me with this as i have spent hours trying to find out.

Thanks[/b]

hi i have dico-800 also i cannot get my dvr to work on over the web or to use another pc to view cctv or an i phone if you would be so kind to help me with what you have done thanks for your time have a nice day trevor