bpzle

RUN, don't walk to your local Home Depot

I just left my local Home Depot and they had the sale of the century. They had 25 packs of DataShark RG59 BNC compression fittings on clearence for $.01!!!! Wooohooo!!! You better believe I bought the whole shelf. Enjoy.

Holy crap, I better check this out! I've never seen RG59 BNC compression fittings at the HDs in Canada, only the F-style ones, but I suppose it's worth another look!

Yup, they started about a year ago. I believe they still sell the 6 packs of BNC for RG59. The UPC for the 25 pk is 7 69328 11407 2. They were marked for $12 and I loaded up the cart. I was blown away when they rang up as $.01 a piece at the register.

Speaking of good deals, our local (Vancouver) ADI/Burtek has twin-packs of GVC passive baluns on for $13 (yes, that's TWO baluns for $13!). Dunno if others have the same, but it's worth dropping a quarter to find out! These are a bulkier model, fairly large transformer portion with screw terminals, and then the BNC on a 4" tail, but still a pretty unbeatable deal!