mcon

Lorex PC DVR System Question

I have a 4 camera Lorex DVR System running on a PC. The pc card is model QLR-0440. I have 4 Lorex indoor/outdoor IR Cameras. During the day when the cameras are in displaying color all four of the cameras display too much red. This makes the color way off. At night they switch to black and white and use IR. If I had to give a description of someone during the day to the police it would most likely be way off, especially in the clothing department. I have looked and cannot find a setting on the cameras to adjust this. I tried adjusting the hue in the DVR software and that turned all of the red a neon green.

This is the information on the cameras:

Lorex Model No: SG6185W-SG6185W

Weatherproof Mini Color Camera with Night Vision

One of the world’s smallest weatherproof miniature cameras, the SG6185W also offers IR (low light) illumination, a flexible camera mounting bracket, true plug-and-play installation simplicity and excellent image quality.

Features:

* Durable weatherproof metal camera suitable for indoor/ outdoor installations

* 6 high intensity IR LEDs provide illumination in no/low light conditions up to 20ft/6m

* Color video during the day, automatically changes to black& white video in low light

* Built-in microphone provides audio from the camera to the monitor/television

* Easily connects to any TV or VCR with RCA A/V inputs

* Mounts easily to walls or ceilings

Includes:

* Camera

* Stand

* Sunshield

* 100ft (30m) extension cable

* 7.5V DC power adapter

* UPC Code: 7-78597-06185-7

I'm new at this, so please forgive the dumb question. Any help would be appreciated.