khinmgtun

Help !!!!!!!!!!

Hello

If any one know about my problem please reply me.

I'm was using 6 IR camera in outdoor in place 200m far from control room connect with RG6U cable with BNC head.Among them 3 camera show wave on monitor after 5AM to 10 PM.I think it is because of wave but don't know what kind of wave effect the cctv system and how to solve.

It could be some interference from a source somewhere from the camera to the dvr. It may be an airconditioner or lighting which is only on during these times. Your cabling may need to be filtered or isolated from other cables etc.

Can you describe this "wave" effect a little better, or even provide a picture of it (photo of the screen with a cel-phone camera, etc.)?

"Wave" noise is typically caused either by electrical interference, or by a ground loop. The former can be caused by wiring running too close to a high-current power feed or junction box; the latter can be caused by poor wiring and is common in cheap cameras.

The fact that it's happening regularly between 5AM and 10PM would indicate that it's the former (electromagnetic interference) and that it's coming from something that turns on at 5AM and runs until 10PM - possibly lighting, a cooling unit, etc. With cheap, poorly-shielded systems, all it takes is one wire running too close to such a source, and the noise that's inserted into the system can appear on multiple cameras.

Thanks for reply.

Now I can solved with video bulan.If anyone know the good CCTV brand from china please reply me.And other technical source please.

Hi, I'm facing the same problem on my camera images with "wave" effect.

All my cameras are installed next to air conditioning chiller room and there are also high voltage cables passing on the roof where the cameras are installed.

May i know what is the best way to solve this problem?

I'm using RG59 cable for my cameras. The furthest camera is about 30m from the DVR.

Thank you.