94zcar

I need a Pan Tilt Controller for a RS485 Scanner

Hi all I am looking at getting a RS485 scanner and controller for a Raytheon Thermal TSC security camera I have. The Camera is mounted in a Pelco 3515-2 enclosure. What I would like is a controller that can be put into a auto mode scanning sometimes a small area and sometimes a larger area. Is it posible to get a controller I can program to scan like that? With different presets that I set up the scan speed and area. I have looked at several scanner controllers but none have in the description if this is possible. I would appreciate any leads on a controller. I really don't know what they are capable of doing in auto mode.

i have a controller im selling im not sure how to use it but the damm thing costed me some money off of ebay and i bought the power adapter

too. i says it for business has all these feaature like fast scanning not sure about the auto though......if you look at my post under adpro amk-300

you will see. you can connect all sorts of things like for rs232 and can also be switched to rs485 i think all you will need is the rs232 converter to rs484 because the converter does the job from rs 232

let me know thanks