twc238

Houston Tx

Hello everyone.

My name is Paul Boren and I live in Houston Tx and I just joined because I am interested in starting my own CCTV install and service business.

I have been in the residential alarm business as a tech and supervisor for a few companies over 13 years now and I finally feel that I have enough knowledge to go out on my own. So, If anyone has any good advise, tips, or hints, they would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone.

My name is Paul Boren and I live in Houston Tx and I just joined because I am interested in starting my own CCTV install and service business.

I have been in the residential alarm business as a tech and supervisor for a few companies over 13 years now and I finally feel that I have enough knowledge to go out on my own. So, If anyone has any good advise, tips, or hints, they would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Paul,

How are you doing. Welcome. My tip for you in starting your own cctv install biz, choose a supplier who has good support not on on tech but also on software updates.

Goodluck and welcome.

Best Regards

czar

Thanks czar, I believe I am going to use a company called digital watchdog. I have installed their cameras and dvr's and I am truely impressed with this company.

Anyone heard of or use them?

Welcome! Joining the dealer program of a professional distributor of cctv solutions maybe a good choice!