Jonno

Avermedia Seminar in UK

Hi jonno. yes i am going along with avermedias uk tech manager.

are you going ????

Hi Tom,

Yes, I hope to be there. It's local to me so it'll be a shame to miss it. Would be nice to say hello.

John.

are you going ????

Hi Tom,

Yes, I hope to be there. It's local to me so it'll be a shame to miss it. Would be nice to say hello.

John.

hi john. that is fine. then i can put some work your way. i have a few customrs in london but its a 410 mile round trip for me. you do know about the dvr offer ???

Tell you what, if you ever get hold of anyone from Avermedia please have them contact me. Im trying to find their method to reset an EB1304NET, still have an open ticket on their support site.

Hi rory.

i work for avermedia uk. if you have tried removing internal batt and that never sorted it then a quick firmware flash will sort it. is you system on the net ???

Hi Tom

Yes tried the battery but that didnt work. Im actually in the middle of trying firmware flash using the USB as I dont have the password to be able to use the flash software. Only thing is they dont have a download for the USB firmware for that DVR, Im using USB_ISP file for the MOB though so far it doesnt work .. going to wipe the jump drive then place only those 2 files on and see what happens.

hi rory.

the flash i have is master reset not full software flash. its 1am here so to late to do anything today for you but i can email the flash to you tomorrow. so dont do anything with your dvr till then.

also there is another problem with the eb and sa dvrs the internet will no longer work on then the licence has ran out java/ active x they expirered on the 9/9/2009 so if you want to put it on the net just change the time and date on the pc you will be using to set it up to before 9/9/2009

but the good news all avermedias work on iphone 4-8-16-32 screen

all that and I managed to guess the password in the end .. thanks though

yeah I found the user password in some code i was messing with a year ago when testing the same DVR with a customized activeX control .. so that led me to guessing the superuser password .. put them all to defaults now .. its up to the client to make new ones if they want so they cant blame me next time

I upgraded the firmware also though I dont see any changes.. ..

are you going ????

Hi Tom,

John.

hi john. that is fine. then i can put some work your way. i have a few customrs in london but its a 410 mile round trip for me. you do know about the dvr offer ???

Nice 1 Tom. I've put myself down for one of the 4 ch NVR's. Sounds like a good deal. I'll PM you my mobile no. and we'll have to grab a cuppa.

Cheers,

John.