huwbler

Hi from Swann Security Australia's Support Team

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. My name is Huw and I take care of technical support for Swann Australia, and have worked within the company for more than 5 years.

After noticing that there were a number of questions on Swann products that were being asked on these boards, I thought it wise to make myself available to answer them. Hopefully I can offer the inside scoop on those tough-to-crack problems, and can share my technical understanding of the Swann products and general CCTV. I'm sure there will be plenty to learn too.

I'm fully aware that there are many companies out there that offer a superior product compared with Swann, but our market is the Home/Small Office/DIY/The cost focused consumer.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Hello!

Love your products, and I sell a ton of the wireless bullets! Your company's wireless camera products work great as long as the customer uses them within the specs for which they were designed to work in.

http://scorpiontheater.com/wireless.aspx

Will you continue to carry the DVRs that come out of your taiwan plant that uses the Video Viewer remote software?