Sign in to follow this  
TaNk

GV-800 GeoVision DVR Card any good?

Hi Guy's,

last weekend someone broke my car window while it was parked front of my house. Now I'm thinking about installing 4-5 camera's in my house. since I'm new to this i need your CCTV guru's help ..

I saw good review's on GV-800 12 Channel 120fps DVR Card W/ Software V 8.3 and wanted to know if it is any good for $110 Price?

Also i need 2-3 camera's that has night vision & that has good view of up to 60+ Feet. and 2 camera's with wide angel view. my budget is around $300-400

Thanks in advance

Tank

Hi Guy's,

last weekend someone broke my car window while it was parked front of my house. Now I'm thinking about installing 4-5 camera's in my house. since I'm new to this i need your CCTV guru's help ..

I saw good review's on GV-800 12 Channel 120fps DVR Card W/ Software V 8.3 and wanted to know if it is any good for $110 Price?

Also i need 2-3 camera's that has night vision & that has good view of up to 60+ Feet. and 2 camera's with wide angel view. my budget is around $300-400

Thanks in advance

Tank

At that price it is a piracy copy, out of business sale, or a used card. The price is under the GV-Importer price!

JD

Thanks Joindvr,

any good camera's i can use? with night vision & about 60+ feet coverage.

Thanks