BrianITR

Hello from Houston

You might pay attention to my reply to Dan who is also from Texas.

Chances are you may pick up a few pointers there. It's strange. When you have something happen like the shootings down there your way, the security business takes a little jump. Sort of goofy to say the most.

We have noticed this happening the last few days up here.

Best regards John

I work with CCTV equipment every once and a while. This place looks like a good resource for learning more.

Hello and welcome...

I have been in the CCTV business from the start and never a day goes by that I learn something new. I had a large challenge thrown at me about a month ago. It turned out to be a 1.4 Million installation. We should wind it up in another 2 weeks. Next Thuirsday after Thanksgiving we have an appointment to start another large job. This will be something others turned down or just couldn't do the job. We have never attempted what the customer wants but we like it that way. It keeps me young. After next week I'll explain what we will attempt to do. It should be interesting.

Taking on these unusual jobs is where the money is, just installing cameras is a great job also. But if you specialize in something different, you don't have the fly by night competion bothering you. Dream up ideas to further use CCTV instead of just watching crooks at work.

I have been in the CCTV business from the start and never a day goes by that I learn something new. I had a large challenge thrown at me about a month ago. It turned out to be a 1.4 Million installation. We should wind it up in another 2 weeks. Next Thuirsday after Thanksgiving we have an appointment to start another large job. This will be something others turned down or just couldn't do the job. We have never attempted what the customer wants but we like it that way. It keeps me young. After next week I'll explain what we will attempt to do. It should be interesting.

Taking on these unusual jobs is where the money is, just installing cameras is a great job also. But if you specialize in something different, you don't have the fly by night competion bothering you. Dream up ideas to further use CCTV instead of just watching crooks at work.

Hi,

I agree.

best regards,

Czar

USA Europe Australia