neocronos

Diginet stopped showing captures

Hello everyone. I work as electronical technician and some days ago, I took a job for repairing several surveillance cameras that were failing. I first thought that I could manage the situation because it seemed to be only minor and electrical issues.

It happened that someone turned the power off, the computer shutted down and when the power came back, the software (Diginet Site) wasn't showing the captures, as it was a while ago. At the startup, the program said that there had happened a wrong closure and it began to re-inicialize itself (it took a long while). I also noted that it wasn't showing - either - the stored video, but that's not an issue because it is not needed.

I checked the video signal and is ok. The drivers are fine too. I searched through Diginet Site user manual, but I couldn't find a way for bringing the video back.

I'm hoping to find some help here. I'm not a pro with these topics but I'm good with following sugestions

Some info:

- Windows XP

- Average hardware. Enough free space.

- Diginet 4.110

- Cheap (but good) cameras with simple video signal.

Thanks!

Hi, dont know but you might have to wait until after christmas holidays when people are bored, to get a reply. I dont know the DVR personally so cant really help.

I would point to the software. That version was never a release. It was only used with the copy boards from China. Your customer is using pirated software.

Thanks for the help. It was, indeed, the software. I re-installed it and problem solved.

Thanks again.

Can be closed.