Sign in to follow this  
PavelP

From Russia with love!

Greetings from Russia! I'm only 24 years old, but I have more than 5 years doing the installation, configuration and tracking video surveillance system. Already established over a thousand cameras and do not want to stop. This is a very interesting field of activity.

Now I study English because I want to move to live in the U.S. In Russia is very difficult to have a business and in the U.S. more opportunities for development.

It is a very interesting forum. I hope to find a lot of useful information and share with you what I know!

Greetings from Russia! I'm only 24 years old, but I have more than 5 years doing the installation, configuration and tracking video surveillance system. Already established over a thousand cameras and do not want to stop. This is a very interesting field of activity.

Now I study English because I want to move to live in the U.S. In Russia is very difficult to have a business and in the U.S. more opportunities for development.

It is a very interesting forum. I hope to find a lot of useful information and share with you what I know!

Privet

dobro pojalovat v forum

pogovorim later