BSD2000

Netvision Download account and password

I purchased a software license from Netvision DVR last year (DS-4008HC based card), before they implemented the login & password requirement for the download section and I'm having trouble getting them to respond to my requests for an account. Has anyone here had a problem getting through to them?

I have been using version v5.33, but I noticed that the latest v5.35 supports 64bit OS's and I wanted to downloaded it to try it out. I sent 3 requests to the sales team and so far I have not received a response. I realize the Chinese New Year holiday was celebrated during this time, but that ended 4 days ago. Usually they are quick to respond to any questions I have so this seems unusual.

Has anyone else experienced problems getting in contact with them?

I purchased a software license from Netvision DVR last year (DS-4008HC based card), before they implemented the login & password requirement for the download section and I'm having trouble getting them to respond to my requests for an account. Has anyone here had a problem getting through to them?

I have been using version v5.33, but I noticed that the latest v5.35 supports 64bit OS's and I wanted to downloaded it to try it out. I sent 3 requests to the sales team and so far I have not received a response. I realize the Chinese New Year holiday was celebrated during this time, but that ended 4 days ago. Usually they are quick to respond to any questions I have so this seems unusual.

Hi,

I am a tech from Netvision. Maybe the sales missed your email. Or maybe they mistook your email as junk mail. I am so sorry about this. I will PM you later to give you ID and password to the download page. By the way, can you please tell me your location?

Hi,

I am a tech from Netvision. Maybe the sales missed your email. Or maybe they mistook your email as junk mail. I am so sorry about this. I will PM you later to give you ID and password to the download page. By the way, can you please tell me your location?

I replied to your PM and sent you a personal Email message with the information you requested. I'm located in Northeastern part of the United States.

I'm still waiting for the account and password...

ID and password is sent to you.

Our sales did send an email to tell you the ID and password when she was back from holiday. But for some reason you didn't receive it. I attached it in my email so that you can have a look.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Just let us know at any time if there is anything else we could do for you!