woodrowcw

image stabilization plugin

I've got a Pelco IX10DN network camera with a very long focal length lens. Currently the video is viewed on a PC with Quicktime. I would like to be able to remove the "shake" when the lens is zoomed in. Is there a plugin available for quicktime to do this in real time? Or is there other software available to do this?

I am not aware of anything exactly like what you are describing, although it may be out there.

You might be better off with a camera like the Panasonic WV-NP502, which has a built-in image stabilization feature.

I looked at the spec sheet for the WV-NP502, didn't see anything about image stabilization it does quote

Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no

tearing even when the subject is moving

Not sure that this is the same thing. I want the image to be steady when the camera is moving.

Coming very late on that one but... for other people with the same requirement, there is now the Jomago Video Stabilizer SDK that can do the video stabilization job for you.

"Coming very late on that one but... for other people with the same requirement, there is now the Jomago Video Stabilizer SDK that can do the video stabilization job for you."

You do not have to sneak in here like a thief in the night hawking your software as a 3rd party. You could have been honest and said you were one of the developers of the software and you would be happy to answer any questions about it.

"Coming very late on that one but... for other people with the same requirement, there is now the Jomago Video Stabilizer SDK that can do the video stabilization job for you."

You do not have to sneak in here like a thief in the night hawking your software as a 3rd party. You could have been honest and said you were one of the developers of the software and you would be happy to answer any questions about it.

Would be nice if U explain why He is "bad" guy

Otherwise I am confuse

“Would be nice if U explain why He is "bad" guy”

Notice his nick “alainmazy” and he is promoting “ Jomago Video Stabilizer SDK” as a uninterested 3rd party. Now look at this page from Jomago’s web site.

http://www.jomago.tv/about-us/the-team.html

“Alain Mazy received his M.S. degree in software engineering from the University of Liège, Belgium, in 1997.

He has worked in the field of interactive 3D entertainment at Deltatec, a software and hardware consulting company.

Since 2001, he works as a software contractor. In this activity, he developed real-time embedded software now flying in the Herschel Space Observatory, an audio-video editor at Arboretum Systems, machine vision libraries at Euresys, a custom video player at EVS Broadcast Equipment and many other smaller projects."

And look at the number of posts he made, ONE. Obviously he googles for any mention of video stabilization and makes his fake 3rd part post. There was no reason he could not be honest with us and say he was developer and would be glad to tell us about it. Now i just think he is a scum bag.

“Would be nice if U explain why He is "bad" guy”

Notice his nick “alainmazy” and he is promoting “ Jomago Video Stabilizer SDK” as a uninterested 3rd party. Now look at this page from Jomago’s web site.

http://www.jomago.tv/about-us/the-team.html

“Alain Mazy received his M.S. degree in software engineering from the University of Liège, Belgium, in 1997.

He has worked in the field of interactive 3D entertainment at Deltatec, a software and hardware consulting company.

Since 2001, he works as a software contractor. In this activity, he developed real-time embedded software now flying in the Herschel Space Observatory, an audio-video editor at Arboretum Systems, machine vision libraries at Euresys, a custom video player at EVS Broadcast Equipment and many other smaller projects."

And look at the number of posts he made, ONE. Obviously he googles for any mention of video stabilization and makes his fake 3rd part post. There was no reason he could not be honest with us and say he was developer and would be glad to tell us about it. Now i just think he is a scum bag.

Woow, so much time time and energy spend to track down poor guy

is it worth it ?

or may be its worth it to learn something from him

I have feeling He can contribute lot more then other ppl on this forum

just my opinion

take it easy

turn threats to opportunity

“Woow, so much time time and energy spend to track down poor guy”

How much time do you think it took to google “Jomago Video Stabilizer alainmazy ” he is the only link. It took me about 12 seconds to track him down like a dog.

Ill bet this guy is hit and run, as in never comes back. But if he does, it will be because this link comes up in his standard spam search again.

Alright guy, I have not said it was a 3rd party and I have not said it was my product. I just wanted to make it concise. Obviously it is now messed up by your "detective work".

If you don't like my post, just ask a moderator to remove it. By citing Jomago 5 times and linking to my website, you are actually making more advertisement than I had expected.

What I want to know is this ..

whats the "Harris Detector"?

ps. yes nimrod just advertised the site for them .. wow .. links and all LOL

I would have to remove all the recent posts.

What I want to know is this ..

whats the "Harris Detector"?

ps. yes nimrod just advertised the site for them .. wow .. links and all LOL

I would have to remove all the recent posts.

"Nimrod" is his Rep

new creative way

I am impressed