Can you tell me further about latest firmware, I've looked through revision notes but didn't find anything about this

There is not limit for fps in 4megapixel JPEG mode or they have added higher resolutions at H264?

It is important to us to know because we need some 3mpx/5fps 0,1 lux reasonably priced outdoor cameras and Sanyo could be fine...

In the middle of the week we'll receive some HD4600 but have to give all of them away to the customer so won't be able to test

Actually, i'm not find that release note, but Sanyo ads "no limit" to JPEG mode.

Higher resolution on H264 not available....

I can test HD4600 at monday, regarding 3mpx/5fps... But, in real situation, i prefer and use 1920x1080 at 5fps H264 for recordings....

the cameras arrived today, so have some time to "play" before giving them away

Yet saw that there is /1 - 2,5 - MAX/ frame rate settings for 4 megapixel resolution, will check further what max fps can we get

the cameras arrived today, so have some time to "play" before giving them away

Yet saw that there is /1 - 2,5 - MAX/ frame rate settings for 4 megapixel resolution, will check further what max fps can we get

Sorry, was very busy today....

Tomorrow will test on my VMS...

I'm testing it with Luxriot, but can't get more than 2,5 fps at 4mpx, the web setting of camera offers MAX as an option for frame rate, but after connecting to it from luxriot the camera restarts and settings are reset to h264 720p

and in case of setting camera resolution from software, max avaliable frame rate is 2,5 fps, so seems the limit remains

max-fps.thumb.jpg.4e14b65634997e7283e7f975d2698b15.jpg

I'm testing it with Luxriot, but can't get more than 2,5 fps at 4mpx, the web setting of camera offers MAX as an option for frame rate, but after connecting to it from luxriot the camera restarts and settings are reset to h264 720p

and in case of setting camera resolution from software, max avaliable frame rate is 2,5 fps, so seems the limit remains

I'm confused...

What are you REALLY asking here? What do you REALLY want to know?

Are you thinking when the camera is in 4MP mode and set to max you will get 30 FPS? cause that is not gonna happen.

Yup. Like anything else... its a trade off. Don't expect too much of the technology for that price tag... This isn't year 3011.....

bpzle

why do you become confused? seems you have no idea of what i'm asking about and stuck into conversation

if you look at previous post you can see it is mentioned that on new firmware there is no 2,5 fps limit on these cameras and all i need know what max fps it can handle, because someone managed override 2,5 fps

thewireguys

30 fps - no

all i really need is just 5fps, it will make me awfully happy

My friend,

I was and am not the only person confused about where you are going with all of that, what your real questions are... HELP US HELP YOU.

Why should I dig through endless amounts of information to help a stranger?? I'm very familiar with the product you are using, but don't care for the arrogance you are projecting. Why should I help you? Why should anyone help you? Why am I still typing....

Well... I still believe in the products. Just wish they could figure out business and supply issues... if they did THAT, wow.......

bpzle

calm down

why do you take it on yourself? nobody asks you to or address you to help

bpzle

calm down

ok. actually had forgot all about it until you replied... lol

my point was, if you want/need help... maybe you need to earn it

bpzle

calm down

ok. actually had forgot all about it until you replied... lol

my point was, if you want/need help... maybe you need to earn it

do you think it is needed to earn the answer from somebody whether his camera displays 5 fps or not?

Well I wanted to help but there comes a time when REASON is no longer in any part of the equation... Your ego got in the way of allowing people to help you, just as it is now.

So....Good luck! You'll do OK on your own...

it didn't seem you wanted to help, and even if you did, you may leave it to yourself according to your manner of speaking or "helping"

even if i won't "do ok" on my own, somebody that posted information regarding discussed subject will occur and won't be "confused" by reading a single post and shouting out whether "why should he dig through endless amounts of information to help a stranger"

you may leave all your comment regarding my post for your own

good luck to you also!

it didn't seem you wanted to help, and even if you did, you may leave it to yourself according to your manner of speaking or "helping"

even if i won't "do ok" on my own, somebody that posted information regarding discussed subject will occur and won't be "confused" by reading a single post and shouting out whether "why should he dig through endless amounts of information to help a stranger"

you may leave all your comment regarding my post for your own

good luck to you also!

Misha just curios do u speak RU ?

ochen priatno, budem znakomi

interesniy forum, prosta liudi kakieta zakompleksovannie

chem zanimaetes v kanade? mojno dalshe PM

HD4600 frame rate, at full resolution, setting MAX in camera menu, varies between 3-5 fps.

misha, izvini za pozdnij otviet

framerate.thumb.JPG.38aebba7d611c60f3a86fb48b9489b54.JPG

Seriously guys, why are there so many great CCTV people coming from Russia??? What the hell...

Big country With interesting history. Long time people was "DIY'ers" on all kind of products, and no Google and forums

Also, i'm not from Russia, just know russian language. But, from one of countries,which was part of USSR...

Edited by Guest