Henry-f

Hello from sunny England - no really it is !!

Just come across the forum and logged on. I have come into the industry in a rather arse about face way. Disillusioned punter wasted money on poor quality CCTV equipment, struggled to make sense of many of the people selling CCTV so ended up getting on a plane to Asia and burying myself in CCTV manufacturers for 18 months or so then setting up a business to run along side our Porsche business. Hey - it's a stinky job but someone's got to do it

Very passionate about people making an informed decision when looking into buying a CCTV system and have made lots of videos and written loads about the subject.

Have bookmarked the site so will pop in to offer my 2 penny worth (or should that be 2 cents worth !!).

Keep smiling.

Henry

Welcome, from sunny (well, for the next 10 minutes at least) Vancouver!

Just come across the forum and logged on. I have come into the industry in a rather arse about face way. Disillusioned punter wasted money on poor quality CCTV equipment, struggled to make sense of many of the people selling CCTV so ended up getting on a plane to Asia and burying myself in CCTV manufacturers for 18 months or so then setting up a business to run along side our Porsche business. Hey - it's a stinky job but someone's got to do it

Takes all kinds, doesn't it? Nice to see someone who really does their homework... AND legwork!

Very passionate about people making an informed decision when looking into buying a CCTV system and have made lots of videos and written loads about the subject.

I don't know about the others, but I'll look forward to viewing and reading some of that. Hope you don't mind constructive criticism though, because you're sure to get plenty of it from this lot!

Have bookmarked the site so will pop in to offer my 2 penny worth (or should that be 2 cents worth !!).

Feed the geeks, tuppence a bag?