benigno

zoom and focus control

Hi,

I'm a newby here. Hello to all. I have a Bosch motorized lens installed with a Bosch Dinion camera. But it needs a controller to adjust zoom and focus. The lens comes with a zoom control cable terminated with an 8-pin female connector. I wonder if I can find a solution other than Bosch. I have a PTZ-supported DVR. Cameras use a multiple 12VAC power supply. The least expensive Bosch solution is, I think, a receiver/driver plus a joystick controller, which is costly. I just need to tweak the zoom and focus periodically when need arises. Hope somebody suggests the right way to go

Thank you Shropna. The cameras already have a multiple power supply (12VAC). But what kind of switches are you referring to? What would I ask for when buying? Do the switches attach to the lens motorized cable and how do I control the zoom and focus?

Thank you Shropna. The cameras already have a multiple power supply (12VAC). But what kind of switches are you referring to? What would I ask for when buying? Do the switches attach to the lens motorized cable and how do I control the zoom and focus?

I,m edit my post with more information.

But, this is DIY solution.