Sign in to follow this  
Mooglebass

NUUO DVR Cards

I am working on a PC based dvr system for someone. He originally bought a faked GeoVision GV800 card. SO now he is looking into doing it right this time. He should me this NUUO card and soft ware. To me it looks good, but I want some more Input on it. I also looked into the AVerMedia NV3000. Just trying to get the best for the money now. Me personally, I didn't care for the geovision stuff.

Here are the computer specs.

Intel core 2 duo e7400 2.8GHZ

3.25 gb Ram

Nvidia GT 8800( i think, I forgot to look)

1.5 TB hdd

A gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L MotherBoard.

Current camera count 7

Here is the NUUO link

http://www.cctvcamerapros.com/8-Channel-DVR-Card-p/nuuo-scb-2008.htm

Thanks

I am working on a PC based dvr system for someone. He originally bought a faked GeoVision GV800 card. SO now he is looking into doing it right this time. He should me this NUUO card and soft ware. To me it looks good, but I want some more Input on it. I also looked into the AVerMedia NV3000. Just trying to get the best for the money now. Me personally, I didn't care for the geovision stuff.

Here are the computer specs.

Intel core 2 duo e7400 2.8GHZ

3.25 gb Ram

Nvidia GT 8800( i think, I forgot to look)

1.5 TB hdd

A gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L MotherBoard.

Current camera count 7

Here is the NUUO link

http://www.cctvcamerapros.com/8-Channel-DVR-Card-p/nuuo-scb-2008.htm

Thanks

all the new avermedia cards do alot more than the GV or nuuo. and you dont have the extra costs like ip licences or pos dongles. but i would go for the NV5000 if you are looking to expand later.

Ill look into it and show him tomorow. I dont think he will be getting IP cameras right now. He was saying PTZ, but this is just for his house so I dont see why he needs that much. And it is not like he watches it all the time anyway. Just more of a home security thing.