Integratek

Remote view 32 channel Magic Radar DVR

Would a PC with Atom processor be powerful enough to allow live view of all 32 cameras simultaneously and would 100 mb (regular LAN) would be fast enough?

Nope. You would be lucky if any DVR with an Atom could handle 4 cameras let alone do 32 cameras. It might be possible if it is all being processed as half CIF but CIF and above will severely over stress the poor slow Atom. Also, if its a mini pc where will the card go?

errrr

I mis-explained myself

Recording station would be an i6 monster with redundant power supplies and RAID stored in server room

what I need is pure remote view station.

ok lol .. depends on the software. i cant say as I never used that particular DVR.

i developed my own remote viewer for Geovision DVRs and Axis IP cameras, on a P4 and had to then switch to developing it on my EEE PC 700 as it was still too slow for that ..now? I can view 36 cameras remotely from various dvrs/IP cameras in one multiview on my netbook and not feel slow. But thats my software, it will depend on the software you use, what they developed it on, how much they tweaked it - most developers these days seem to think everyone has super computers! My goal was to make mine fast. The video itself, depends on the DVR, such as compression and resolution of the stream. Perceived speed depends on the software developer. Ive used some Remote DVR apps that simply destroy my P4, for example they could take 5 minutes just to load .. i run from them fast fast!

I see...

Trial and error and sleepless nights and debugging god-forsaken chinese software...

is there ANYTHING that just works?

Do you have a link to their remote software? I can test it on my P4 and my netbook. Even without video, just to see how it is. As for the video as long as you could adjust the bandwidth and quality then should be fine, worst case might be a lag when changing screen views or resizing.

Also I missed another question you asked, Im able to view 36 cameras on a basic linksys wireless router using the wireless .. no real issues. However it is not from the type of DVR you mentioned, so may differ.\

Any Nvr Softwares Available for my ip Camera With all Supporting Video Codec And Audio Codecs

Come again??