Any sites with end-user pricing in Canada, and US perhaps? Also, what is the model of the 4-channel 120fps? Thx.

I'm the one that covers canada also, I sent you a PM with the info that you requested.

The CP-404 is the old card, replaced by the 1404ASE.

What is the video resolution that I-view can support? How good is the video quality? Can we view the camera via web browser support handphone? Like Geovision picture autorefresh when we view camera via web browser support handphone.. pls advice.

Whats a hand phone??

It has Pocket PC software though so any device that supports Pocket PC will work, liek the Ipaq.

Quaility depends on the card you get, as well as the video card, though they are all Mpeg4/Wavelet/Jpeg, selectable. 640x480 is the highest on the standard cards. The Stand alone supports higher resolution.

I have a digiflower side by side with the Iview, the Digiflower running at 740x480 MPEG4+ is no different than the Iview at 640x480. The Iview has more features in the case of this paticular digilower card which software is actually EclipseCCTV.

Rory

Hi rory,

Is I-view have digital zoom feature? If yes, how many times?

Yes, not sure the amount but it goes far, you can use my demo on my site, just download: (requires XP Sp1 at least) - select the Iview 8ch card:

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/uploads/LiveVueDemo.zip

if you get compression error download:

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/uploads/ICSetup.exe

Its 6am here so would be best in the day on the cheap cameras I am using, but basically just right click, it will show the zoom in and out ... i have camera control such as color, brightness etc, disabled for the demo user, though you can zoom all you want

or for a simple browser load you can view it here:

http://xtreme1.gotdns.com/if4.htm

ActiveX must be set to prompt or enable for it to work, kind of wide as its not sized just 100%, there is actual browser software this is just my own simple version.

Rory how cool is this!

Your garden needs a tidy though.tell you what, you help me set up a system like this and i'll do your garden!

he he .. actually its the land lords garden and they have a gardener every 2 weeks .. Its actually pretty clean considering the amount of leaves that normally drop .. another hurricane may be coming so it may take out a few more trees this year

Less trees = less mess he he.

Really impressive tho!

s you know ive been tinkering with a kodicom with varied success so i think i might have to bite the bullet and go the i.view route.

It seems the idiot proof route for builders like myself to be able to view his system through IE or a laptop with the software on.

I have at the moment Kodicom, and two stand alone dvr's!

One stand alone cant connect to the lan,one can but cant connect to IE,

the kodicom cant connect to either!

Yep, i just wish I had more cameras .. ;-0

With the IE thing, also make sure your ISP isnt blocking Port 80, if you are having a problem using it remotely. If you cant connect to IE locally either then thats a different thing. Some stand alones just dont have browser based software, especially some of the cheaper units like HiSharp, etc.

The PC based DVRs definately are on top when it comes to networking the DVR and streaming video options/features.