jeromephone

construction cam

I have a potential customer who wants a time lapse video of a construction site I would want to take a picture every 3-4 min during the working days. I have done this with pixelsmart frame grabberand software but wondered if anyone had any other ideas. I have cameras around so that part is not a problem.

I have a potential customer who wants a time lapse video of a construction site I would want to take a picture every 3-4 min during the working days. I have done this with pixelsmart frame grabberand software but wondered if anyone had any other ideas. I have cameras around so that part is not a problem.

Exacq can do time lapse recording

Do you have a camera that you would reccommend that handles this easily? I would rather go this route that an analog camera etc. Can you schedule the uploads to eliminate nights weekends etc as this is not going to be used for security purposes.?

I guess I should have done some more looking before I asked I just dowloaded and used software from Azcendant Software.

Really nice and cheap if you look at the list of supported codex and cameras it is really impressive. It will automatically make a time lapse movie or will just save the frames.

Do you have a camera that you would reccommend that handles this easily? I would rather go this route that an analog camera etc. Can you schedule the uploads to eliminate nights weekends etc as this is not going to be used for security purposes.?

Most Axis cameras and Mobotix can do this.