HSP-EDV

IP Cameras and the NUUO Security Crystal Board

Hello,

a customer of ours got a IP cam/NAS solution and the software interface is the one from NUUO.

Now we have got the problem that on only one of about ten tested computers the playback application hangs when we try to open a record. The same problem appears when trying to use this function in the webinterface. We have removed all firewall or anti virus software and functions from windows but still don't manage to solve the problem. The computer is in the same (sub)network and works fine with other network based programs.

Any ideas anyone?

Kind regards,

Simon Scheurer, HSP-EDV, Germany

Nuuo does not support 64bit OS for the client software. You'll have to use the web broswer client on that machine. Is that your problem? I've seen this before.

Hi bpzle,

the operating system we use is Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit and like I already wrote:

The same problem appears when trying to use this function in the webinterface.

Kind regards,

Simon Scheurer, HSP-EDV, Germany

The hardware is not different to the other, working machines at all. There must be a software specific error, when I would reinstall the system it would probably work, but there is so much software to configure and i reinstalled the system just some months ago. I don't think that our customer would like to pay again for this. The easiest and best thing would be if I could find the problem and fix it whitout reinstalling.

Then don't charge the customer. Have you talked to Nuuo tech support? Can you have them TeamViewer to the machine?

If you have to, uninstall Nuuo. Reboot. Then search under registry files for anything related to Nuuo and delete. Reinstall Nuuo. Reboot and test. I've had this resolve issues nothing else did...