iceblast

Universal Camera Mounts

WMB65 Adjustable swivel head, 1/4-20 threaded stud with nut, 78(Ø)x111.27(H)mm Universal Camera Mounts.

Could you mount a CNB B2760NVF on the ceiling using one of these Universal Camera Mounts? If so, how do you attach it. From the top of the camera? no idea here.

WMB65 Adjustable swivel head, 1/4-20 threaded stud with nut, 78(Ø)x111.27(H)mm Universal Camera Mounts.

wmb50.gif&width=130&height=130&quality=80

Could you mount a CNB B2760NVF on the ceiling using one of these Universal Camera Mounts? If so, how do you attach it. From the top of the camera? no idea here.

133136_1.jpg

Looks to me like that's the mount the camera comes with...

Doesn't appear to be a way to mount the camera from the top. You'd either need a "J" mount, or mount the camera up-side down.

I'm assuming if you mount it upside down, the image will also be upside down. Or am I wrong about that, or is there a way to flip the image.

Thanks for the help.

Some cameras can flip it internally. Can't tell from the website, but I would suspect this camera doesn't have it. Some DVRs might be able to do it too.

Try finding something like this - you should be able to un-screw the existing mount from the camera and thread this on instead.

133144_1.jpg