rory

Anyone tried the CNB DVR cards?

the price is good, much less than Geovision and others.

Example:

http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=198

Their Remote software is put together well, so Im hoping maybe their DVR card software is good also. Anyone tried them yet, before I fork over the money for one myself to test? And before anyone asks, i dont need all the tons of features that come with Geovision.

I thought CNB stopped production on them...

Dont know but its still on their website and on retailers sites also.

So .. anyone used these yet?

The price is really good ... If I had a US credit card I buy it myself but im waiting for someone else to buy and try it first

I don't have the card, but I have a question for you rory. Where do I buy CNB products? I don't find any real distributor of their products. Do they sell them directly to end-users?

They don't sell directly to end users. I'm a CNB dealer, but I'm in the US so that doesn't help you much.

If you'd like, PM me andI can get you in contact with CNB's US office and they will be able to find you an authorized dealer near you.

I don't have the card, but I have a question for you rory. Where do I buy CNB products? I don't find any real distributor of their products. Do they sell them directly to end-users?

Quite a few online retailers sell their cameras, cards and standalones.

I imagine the warranty with a retailer wont be much though .. should still have the manufacturer warranty though.

I imagine the warranty with a retailer wont be much though .. should still have the manufacturer warranty though.

Do you know someone in EU? CNB gave me some German website that has exactly 1 (!) CNB Dome on it. This was supposed to be their German distributor - ridiculous.

Do you know someone in EU? CNB gave me some German website that has exactly 1 (!) CNB Dome on it. This was supposed to be their German distributor - ridiculous.

try videcon

http://www.videcon.co.uk/products.php?l1=3