Pearwood

saa7130 card, driver installed but no picture

and now that I may have p1$$3d one or 2 folks off a bit Hope I didn't though, but I think you see my point, at least a bit.

Question:

Anybody here that knows how to get my wave-P card running? it's from EBAY-a few years ago. Came in a nice box with a professional looking cd. May actually be the real thing. The CD software won't run on my PC however. The 7130 chips are recognised by windows 7, driver installs automatically but when I connect a camera I get no picture. And I need a picture, really. I want to run it with Argus or something like that.

A bit of help on this otherwise nice card with 4 7130 IC's, labeled 9404 ver 2.6, would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this anyhow.

and now that I may have p1$$3d one or 2 folks off a bit Hope I didn't though, but I think you see my point, at least a bit.

Question:

Anybody here that knows how to get my wave-P card running? it's from EBAY-a few years ago. Came in a nice box with a professional looking cd. May actually be the real thing. The CD software won't run on my PC however. The 7130 chips are recognised by windows 7, driver installs automatically but when I connect a camera I get no picture. And I need a picture, really. I want to run it with Argus or something like that.

A bit of help on this otherwise nice card with 4 7130 IC's, labeled 9404 ver 2.6, would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this anyhow.

Pearwood....... hold on a minute in your last post you said CCTV is not rocket science. can you not get hold of the tech line on ebay to replace your card. if it does not work and its from ebay ...... what the hell do you think you can do with it. oh yes buying clone cards have you wasted money mmmmmmmmmmm yes i think so ...................

thanks for the help,

the Pico "clone" (which ofcourse is not a clone, it's just a chip on a pcb-not rocket science) ran fine for a year or so. this wave-P seems to be a real wave-p - for what that is worth. I like the 7130 ... they are really from Philips, not cloned.

jee you really are p-o'd, funny

thanks,

seems they are not in business - I tried that. Thanks for the link to the other thread. Funny enough the drivers are automatically installed in W7, just the picture won't show up.

Could be a limitation of your display driver. Are you running a legitimate video card, or is that a clone as well? $15 Radeon HD knock-off? Video cards aren't rocket science, ya know.

It might be because you are using Win7, try to run the software in XP Compatibility mode. Either way the drivers might not work properly with that OS as they werent made for it, I seem to recall it was originally for Win 2000? Also if your OS is 64 bit then might as well forget it, it probably just wont work. If you remove the camera from the input does it say video loss or other, could it just be a codec issue? Your best bet is maybe to try and get XP on a dual boot setup.