kaon

Axxon - NVR from Russia? Experiences?

Surprised to see ZERO hits when searching this forum for Axxon.

I am being told by a vendor that it has more analytics features, approaching Milestone abilities, at a lower cost. But higher price+features than something like LuxRiot.

Does no one here have experience with it?

Surprised to see ZERO hits when searching this forum for Axxon.

I am being told by a vendor that it has more analytics features, approaching Milestone abilities, at a lower cost. But higher price+features than something like LuxRiot.

Does no one here have experience with it?

Hi kaon. best thing is if you cant find info on a product then stay away. and if they say is better than milestone and luxriot then l thats another problem. (dont listen to salesmen)

Look at video presentation of Axxon Smart features

XhO1Gks-Rnw

Download free 16 channel version from axxonsoft.com

As far as i know this sw has problems with stability. We try it in one of the installations it hangs up 5-10 times per day((( it was in half of the year ago..may be something was changed from that time...

I find this soft rly useful. Its new on the market, and it is not so popular like Milestone or Geo, but is this bad? They want to be on the market, so they are rly listening to suggestions. There is no problem with adding new cameras to the list.

Just try that free 16ch version, You can use it as long as You want, with only one limitation - 1TB archive.

As far as i know this sw has problems with stability. We try it in one of the installations it hangs up 5-10 times per day((( it was in half of the year ago..may be something was changed from that time...

We have near 50 activations per day and very few issues.

You can call any of our office for free support. We'll find why it hangs for sure!

I tried this a while back and greatly preferred Milestone...

Can you, please, tell me why?

What was not perfect with Axxon Smart ?

first, honestly i don't think luxriot is anywhere close to milestone. second, "more analytics features, approaching Milestone abilities, at a lower cost." is obviously a sales pitch. you get what you pay for. if you are looking for more affordable low channel NVRs you can give Qnap a try. their NVR supports a good list of cameras, onvif, too, and has most of the analytic and features you will ever need.

first, honestly i don't think luxriot is anywhere close to milestone. second, "more analytics features, approaching Milestone abilities, at a lower cost." is obviously a sales pitch. you get what you pay for. if you are looking for more affordable low channel NVRs you can give Qnap a try. their NVR supports a good list of cameras, onvif, too, and has most of the analytic and features you will ever need.

Cost for software is lower not because of less functionality, but because of higher sales!

Hardware is different, but not software.

OS Windows is much more complicated than any other software, but price is very low.

That means that there is possibility for some company to offer high-end functionality for low cost with idea to get most market share.

And this was always our strategy.

With this strategy we have 40% of market share in EasternEurope including Russia and the rest of the players are lower than 4%. This is from IMS Report.

Yes, we offer phone support for countries where we have office for free.

Last year I called your Canadian office few times ,left messages

nobody ever call me back

I believe you are from Canadian office ?

Yes, we offer phone support for countries where we have office for free.

Last year I called your Canadian office few times ,left messages

nobody ever call me back

I believe you are from Canadian office ?

I'm from Russia.

Here is the list of our offices

http://www.axxonsoft.com/company/offices.php

We don't have office in Canada now

We had an idea few years ago to start our own office in Canada and took phone number, but then we've changed our sales strategy. We now looking for main distributor in countries where we don't have office.