Securame

HIKVISION DVR + IOS4 + IVMS4500 anyone?

Just a quick question; has anyone used iVMS-4500 (iPhone client for HIKVISION DVRs) on a new iPhone 4, or on an old model with the latest Apple operating system, IOS4 I think? I have a customer that seems to be having problems with it, and the only 2 iPhones I have access to are old models running the old system (IOS3) which seem to work ok.

Thanks!

Just a quick question; has anyone used iVMS-4500 (iPhone client for HIKVISION DVRs) on a new iPhone 4, or on an old model with the latest Apple operating system, IOS4 I think? I have a customer that seems to be having problems with it, and the only 2 iPhones I have access to are old models running the old system (IOS3) which seem to work ok.

Thanks!

What DVR model are you using?

I did not even get to try and DVR. The problem I encountered with IVMS-4500 and IOS4 was that it would just sit there on the program login screen when the program boot up the first time, asking for user/password/reenter password. On IOS3, taping the "user" field brought up the phone keyboard, on IOS4 it just did nothing at all.

I could also blame it on the customers iPhone. But, since I checked Apple Store and saw that IVMS-4500 is basedc on IOS3, I thought that maybe there was some kind of incompatibility... ?

I did not even get to try and DVR. The problem I encountered with IVMS-4500 and IOS4 was that it would just sit there on the program login screen when the program boot up the first time, asking for user/password/reenter password. On IOS3, taping the "user" field brought up the phone keyboard, on IOS4 it just did nothing at all.

I could also blame it on the customers iPhone. But, since I checked Apple Store and saw that IVMS-4500 is basedc on IOS3, I thought that maybe there was some kind of incompatibility... ?

Oh yes I also noticed that problem, you just have to keep "tapping" until it responds...

This just happens the first time you create an account, I really don't know why..

It didn`t work for me.When I installed from itunes,the icon on the main screen that was created was just 1 solid color and the bar that normally shows the progress of the download didn`t show.Clicking that icon didn`t do anything.On OS 3 and windows mobile works perfectly especially the point to move function .