tlavite

CCTV Software

Okay so I am looking for some cheap but decent CCTV software It has to be able to support at least 16 cameras. I can not find any reasonably priced software anywhere online. This is for my home system i cant spent 500 to 900 dollars on software thats insane. I used Dico a while back and really liked it but no one knows where that 16ch version is I've looked and looked.

Anyway thanks for any reply.

cctv software?? are you talking analog or ip? for analog cams you need a capture card and the majority of the time the cards are bundled with the software.

as mentioned you need a DVR card, and the software comes with it.

If you mean you want a cheap DVR card with software, or at least something less expensive than Geovision and others like it, perhaps try the CNB DVR card and let us know how it works out. Ive been trying to save for one to test but haven't had the chance to deal with it yet. Their remote software for their stand alone DVRs is good, so I am hoping the PC DVR software and cards are good as well. The price is MUCH lower than the Geovisions.

Check out this card, search google or online retailers/distributors for it:

http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=198

as mentioned you need a DVR card, and the software comes with it.

If you mean you want a cheap DVR card with software, or at least something less expensive than Geovision and others like it, perhaps try the CNB DVR card and let us know how it works out. Ive been trying to save for one to test but haven't had the chance to deal with it yet. Their remote software for their stand alone DVRs is good, so I am hoping the PC DVR software and cards are good as well. The price is MUCH lower than the Geovisions.

Check out this card, search google or online retailers/distributors for it:

http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=198

Thanks i will give them a look. If they look like i might like it and its not to expensive ill give them a try!

And

cctv software?? are you talking analog or ip? for analog cams you need a capture card and the majority of the time the cards are bundled with the software.

I am talking about DVR. I have a card but right now but its a cheap chinese one. The software is not bad but I have spent so much on professional name brand cameras cameras (I buy allot of my stuff on ebay) I just feel dumb skimping out on the DVR card and software i figured its time to upgrade to something better but at a reasonable price.

Like i said before this whole CCTV thing is my main hobby. I am learning as much as I can and allot about cameras and CCTV I am trying to work somewhere in CCTV someday.

You won't find software for the cheap card. It does not work that way. Software is almost always propriatary to the card and vise versa.

You're better off throwing it away. If budget I of concern, look at Avermedia NV3000 card. Name brand, very good software. I've searched, but I have not found a better card for the money.