Securame

HIKVISION DVR - What model is this?

136003_1.jpg

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what family of HIKVISION DVRs is the one in the picture? I have been offered for a good price some of this units, which from what I know are discontinued/an old model, and I would like to check out full specs around and see if I can download the manual/tech sheet from Hikvision's web site, but I am unable to find it without knowing the model name (and the unit has been "renamed" by the importer, so their model name is not the same as Hikvision's)

Thanks!

136003_1.jpg

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what family of HIKVISION DVRs is the one in the picture? I have been offered for a good price some of this units, which from what I know are discontinued/an old model, and I would like to check out full specs around and see if I can download the manual/tech sheet from Hikvision's web site, but I am unable to find it without knowing the model name (and the unit has been "renamed" by the importer, so their model name is not the same as Hikvision's)

Thanks!

Hi mind twist.

they have been around for a few years but are very reliable dvrs. over internet they are a bit of a pig. they are called the Colossus Range from hikvision. pm me your email and i will send you everything for the range.

I know it is an old model, but I still work with Hikvision series 7000/7200 very often. There's better models today when watching from internet, but this one at least does D1 at 12fps, when most of the cheaper Hikvision models just do D1 at 6fps.

Thanks!

I know it is an old model, but I still work with Hikvision series 7000/7200 very often. There's better models today when watching from internet, but this one at least does D1 at 12fps, when most of the cheaper Hikvision models just do D1 at 6fps.

Thanks!

hi mindtwist... emailed you everything you need and also the latest firmware.

This is DVR from DS-8000 series.It has really good streaming over LAN,and if you use it like server with the client software iVMS-4000 you will be very satisfied.It also work with iVMS-2000 hybrid NVR software which have really good possibilities.

hi fatmacheto,

Yes, it is indeed a 80xx series DVR. I have been trying them out (HDIS models which are D1 12fps, HFIS would be D1 25fps and the price is a little bit higher), they do seem a nice piece of hardware, maybe with manues a bit outdated, latest Hikvision models come with newer firmwares.

Do you know if this series is discontinued or to be phased out soon by Hikvision?