Digitalbil

Hello... I m new here.. and I need help.

I came here looking for answers to help solve a dvr recording setup problem. I am hoping you guys can help save my butt. Here is the deal I am trying to find a 4 channel dvr card that I can use with vista or windows 7. I need this card to record only motion triggered events(no more than 30 seconds each), and it must save these files in an avi format that I can access for the purpose of putting one video from each camera onto a dvd. So that means the dvd would only have a total of 4 chapters(one from each camera) and the dvd must be in a udf format(playable on all regular dvd players). The dvd will probably only be about 1 and a half minutes long which is fine. I also need to be real quick with the burning of the dvd. I dont care about wasting hard drive space or pc resource as long as it will do this on all 4 cameras, obviously I want each cameras triggered events dumped into separate folders. I know this might sound really simple to some of you, but I am not a pro and its hard to get straight answers. I made the mistake of buying an 8 channel DVR card from Q-See along with 8 cameras. I am hoping to return the card but keep the cameras and use the cameras with a better dvr card. Yes I know I said 8 but I realize I can get by with 4. I dont want to have to any kind of converting to prepare the files for dvd. I need to be able to drag and drop them or even use a program like xtodvd to burn it. Any Suggestions ??