Sign in to follow this  
kccustom

Where to buy?

Howdy,

Been reading the forum for a couple days and I have found some very helpfull info, but one thing I can't find is how to acquire some of the products mentioned.

For instance I was looking at a AVerDiGi EH5108H here:

http://www.avermedia.com/averdigi/produ ... spx?id=254

but I cant find out how to actually buy one or a MSRP listing.

I am in the Kansas City, KS area can anybody point me into the right direction?

I found a place that sells that unit online, just did a google search of AVerDiGi EH5108H where to buy. Is this a really good unit? I like the way it sounds...but then again, inexpensive compared to the GE's and whatever but like 3x the price of an "import" that has "technically" the same features but I'm sure not the support is there and I know for a fact the software doesnt work well or as easily.

I found a place that sells that unit online, just did a google search of AVerDiGi EH5108H where to buy. Is this a really good unit? I like the way it sounds...but then again, inexpensive compared to the GE's and whatever but like 3x the price of an "import" that has "technically" the same features but I'm sure not the support is there and I know for a fact the software doesnt work well or as easily.

Heck now that I think about it I dont even know what is good I guess I want something that will:

Record in D1

Work with my iPhone

send me a snapshot via alarm input

let me configure it via the internet

I was thinking a hybrid would be cool if I wanted to get an ip camera later,but after looking at some of the prices later turned into never.

same here...

i been lurking, and they may have a rule against it.... but I really have been burned buying a bad DVR that was horrible.

I hope they allow the links to places to buy online.

same here...

i been lurking, and they may have a rule against it.... but I really have been burned buying a bad DVR that was horrible.

I hope they allow the links to places to buy online.

Hi kriscad. pm this guy he may be able to let you know were you can get one from ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=10829

going hybrid is a good idea yes ip cameras are on the expensive side but comming down in price all the time. avermedia also do a full range of ip cameras and you can also use most others without having to buy a licence.