any news about prices?

Pricing will be 15% to 25% below equivalent Avigilon HD box and minidome cameras. Orders being accepted now. Shipment to begin October 25.

Best,

Christopher

I don't know if Avigilon manufacturers their H.264 line themselves or not but I do know of another company that has the same cameras as Avigilon... They have the entire Avigilon product line but without the dealership agreements and having to meet quotas...

I don't know if Avigilon manufacturers their H.264 line themselves or not but I do know of another company that has the same cameras as Avigilon... They have the entire Avigilon product line but without the dealership agreements and having to meet quotas...

Aviglon builds the cameras..... and the company you are talking about does not have the full Avigilon camera line. They can only sell the H.264 and 3 and 5 MP cameras.

I have the Avigilon H.264 Box and Dome cameras on my test bench

Thank you for that correction. You are right it is not the entire camera line. Avigilons manufacturing background is quite impressive and why they got into Surveillance is a great story as well... Bottom line they are a great company with a great product... Anyone who gets dealership with them has a great opportunity to provide possibly the best surveillance solution...