qman

CAmry

Guys, I got a 99 toyota camry that I just bought on WED. I looked all over the net, so I thought I try here, someone might know..

WHERE THE HELL IS THE INTERIOR FUSE BOX?

Thanks!

My Supra's is on the drivers side kick pannel behind a small interior collered door which has the location diagram on the back. Same for my Celica, Accord and Vibe. However the Ford Van has all of the fuses under the dash (above brake pedal) and is un labled (fricking Americans),

i think my cherokee was made in mexico, came with some things crooked, plus got KM instead of MPH ...

Don't know, my car is American and UNION MADE.

Which is why your car probably last only 5 years before a major repair has to be done.

I have a 86 accord, never changed the motor, or tranny, and it's got 413,000!!!!!

altho the new accords, 98 and up, has had their share of transmision problems.

i like american vehicles, jap imports are jokey though when they think with their turbo they can beat me 0-60 .. some can, but they even jokier when they floating after a heavy storm and im jut planing it through the lake of water ..

Hey, I'm not going to argue when it comes to trucks. Although Nissan Armada and Titan are really nice machines. And cannot forget Toyota, Even the damm Taliban has them.