B-Max

Hello All

Just wanted to say hello, I'm not a camera guy, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night

Seriously though, I was considering a camera purchase on ebay and after trading several emails with the seller, apparently he could tell I was clueless, and was kind enough to refer me to this forum. So here I am, pleased to meet everyone.

I have a new-found need to monitor my driveway (someone recently swiped the spare tire out from under my pickup - ARGH). Working in the IT industry, it seems I was a bit arrogant in thinking I could just find a camera that meets my requirements, find the best deal and viola. Good grief! I started my journey a couple weeks ago and I am more confused than ever. Needless to say I will be posting questions, but I wanted to say hello, before I become a burden!

So, greetings from the great Buckeye State - and Go Bucks.

Brian

Seriously though, I was considering a camera purchase on ebay and after trading several emails with the seller, apparently he could tell I was clueless, and was kind enough to refer me to this forum.

Interesting... I wonder if that seller spends any time here? If he did, he'd know that aside from a very few specific exceptions, we all tend to recommend against buying ANY CCTV equipment from fleaBay

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Interesting... I wonder if that seller spends any time here? If he did, he'd know that aside from a very few specific exceptions, we all tend to recommend against buying ANY CCTV equipment from fleaBay

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Ahh, I have learned my first lesson ... and I will not rat out my sources

Thank you Soundy -