koutsikos

Network sound by anykeeper dvr cards

Hi I am new in this forum. I am having anykeeper 2016 dvr card. I am using 2.50 version of the programm. Enen though i have no problems connecting it through network or phone line I cannot receive from the remote computer any sound. Is that normal? if not what i do wrong?

I have a 2016 card. It has 16 camera inputs (2x 8-way plug in leads) and "4 audio inputs".

Is your DVR card the same as mine?

Before, I had a different DVR card. It was a 2004 card which had only 4 camera inputs and 1 audio input.

With the 2004 I had no problems with audio. Now I have upgraded to the 2016 card the audio does not work anymore.

So..... "I think" I have the same problem as you, but I need to check my system first.

I will let you know my result soon!

Matt

We have the same card. I have no problem with the sound locally but my problem is the sound trough a network connection (LAN). I cannot make it play.

Sorry, not many Anykeeper users on here. not right now anyway. You could try a search for ANYKEEPER, then see what else is being talked about the cards, or PM someone if they seem to know something about the cards. You should also check with the company you bought them from, if they cant provide support let us know what their name is so we all know who not to buy from,

thanks.

Rory

Just to let you know, I still have not tried it yet!

It has been very hot here in the UK, and my DVR computer is in the loft (roof area), the temperature up there is between 30-40 degrees celcius!

I have not forgotten, will try it soon!

I am using the Kodicom software...

http://www.koditec.com/eng/support-program.htm

Version: KD-Net 2.50.16.0

What software are you using? (Anykeeper, eyemax, kodicom?)

Matt