1984zak

American Dynamics!!!

Not for the faint hearted! i recently took on a large cctv system, 6 vicon dvr's inc, 12 American Dynamics Ultra domes controled by a ADTT 16E, they wanted the system to remote report so we thought DM net-view. On further investigation we realised the domes use sensornet protocol which the DM unit will not support. has anyone got any ideas on how to intergrate the DM unit with the AD keyboard ADTT 16E? We have been down the route of changing protocols and it was pretty fruitless, the DM keyboard would not operate the domes 100%. So, to sum up, i have control on-site, how can i get control off-site.

This is keeping me awake at night!!!!

Thanks.

It's impossible to integrate an ADTT16E dome controller to another system. It will only work with an Intellex machine.

Your best bet would be to remove the ADTT16E, and use a different protocol such as 422, or Pelco D if your camera is an Ultra 6, (latest firmware only), ultra 7 and Ultra 8

unless

Not for the faint hearted! i recently took on a large cctv system, 6 vicon dvr's inc, 12 American Dynamics Ultra domes controled by a ADTT 16E, they wanted the system to remote report so we thought DM net-view. On further investigation we realised the domes use sensornet protocol which the DM unit will not support. has anyone got any ideas on how to intergrate the DM unit with the AD keyboard ADTT 16E? We have been down the route of changing protocols and it was pretty fruitless, the DM keyboard would not operate the domes 100%. So, to sum up, i have control on-site, how can i get control off-site.

This is keeping me awake at night!!!!

Thanks.