I'm about to purchase three Vivtoek 7361's...who do you rely on to give you the best price and service? I appreciate your help.

The suggestion was for the 8000 series... why the 7?

The reason I was leaning towards the 7361 was because of the 2 megs and the ePTZ. Even though I think I would like the H.264 compression of the 8000 series, and the price. I know nothing about these high quality cameras, and the descriptions of the 7361 seems like its what I want. Could you help point me in the right direction...I just want to have the advantage when it comes to catching crooks on my property. I've been checking out tristar security products for price, are they a trusted company? I truly appreciate youa help.

You can consult with the nearest security guard company if you are using it for the security purpose. They will provide you according to your requirement.

It's been my experience that "Security guard" companies usually don't know anything about CCTV product selection, much less about IP CCTV products. Around here, to even make a statement like that would get everyone in the industry laughing pretty hard.

CCTV is its own discipline... and a regular "alarm" company may or may not have the necessary expertise to set it up... particularly IP cameras.

You might pay a bit more to go with a dedicated CCTV company... but that expertise is worth something.