indpowr

School me on the BEST PTZ for around $250/300

I am new and currently own a ICReeltime 4 channel DVR w/ 3 Dedicated Micro PTZs. I love the clarity and zoom (I do not remember the model of them)

I am going to add another PTZ but want to get the BEST PTZ I can for around 250/300 dollars. I think the IP PTZs are out of my price range. I really want it to be clear and strong zoom.

Any and all advice welcome.

Thanks

I am new and currently own a ICReeltime 4 channel DVR w/ 3 Dedicated Micro PTZs. I love the clarity and zoom (I do not remember the model of them)

I am going to add another PTZ but want to get the BEST PTZ I can for around 250/300 dollars. I think the IP PTZs are out of my price range. I really want it to be clear and strong zoom.

Thanks

Hi indpowr. yes ip ptz is well out of your budget and am sorry to say so is a standard PTZ. clear and strong zoom cant happen with $300

Thanks

Hi indpowr. yes ip ptz is well out of your budget and am sorry to say so is a standard PTZ. clear and strong zoom cant happen with $300

Then whats the best PTZ for the money. Here is an example of the zoom from my current cameras.

Zoom out at night

20110118_195007-1.jpg

Zoom In at night

20110118_194945-1.jpg

Color

20101010_191214-1.jpg

I like something in the same range

I sent you a PM, we might be able to help you if you dont mind buying used.

Nice PTZ. I have no issues with used. I wish it had 27x not 18x but I am sure you change stock all time time.

I like something in the same range

May be it will help u to change your mind

have a look IP PTZ MP

pix has been resize for forum

X1 optical

001xMedium-1.jpg

X10 optical

010xMedium-1.jpg

have a look IP PTZ MP

Thanks AK. So, is the 10x zoom stronger on the IP vs 10x on a Ana? I am looking at getting a 27x.

Sorry but there are no PTZ for that price range anywhere in the world, other than used.

You may however find a cheap ZOOM camera and buy a really cheap indoor PT kit (make it weatherproof) and build your own for around that.

You should still have fixed cameras though.

have a look IP PTZ MP

Thanks AK. So, is the 10x zoom stronger on the IP vs 10x on a Ana? I am looking at getting a 27x.

even if it is or not, MP PTZ for $250-$300? If so im sold

Zoom factor relate to Len's only

one more pix for fun

X50 digital

050xMedium-1.jpg

Zoom factor relate to Len's only

one more pix for fun

X50 digital

050xMedium-1.jpg

these images have been going around to net for over a year. and the camera is still $700