ccEye

How to Loop out Video from Analog Wireless.

Morning Everyone,

with all the pros & cons of analog wireless system I wholeheartedly accept it. the reason we have in our inventory. the system will be using 2.4ghz, 8 channels receivers and 200mW with directional antennas .

now, i have 25 cameras running on an analog system. due to some reasons fewer receivers are allowed to use in that area.

what i want to achieve is:

say one receiver for two transmitters. the problem is how will i loop out the video to separate LCDs for each(2) cameras to monitor same time. the nature of surveillance cant allow delay. yes i know if that kind a sensitive, why not get something better, no $ bros.

here it is:

Camera1---Transmitter1 )))))))))

((((((( Receiver________[DVR]--------LCDs(2)

Camera2---Transmitter2 )))))))))

gotta be some solution.

thanks for your help in advance

Not quite sure what you're after here... two cameras to one receiver can be done - you'll need a two-channel receiver, that would then have two separate outputs for two separate video signals. For the DVR, you'd have to run that into two separate inputs. Essentially all you're doing there, though, is using a receiver that's two receivers in one box.

To run two LCDs, you'd then either need a DVR with two outputs (which pretty much limits you to a PC-based system), or use a VGA splitter, which will just give you the same display on both monitors.

I get the idea you're trying to do something more complex than that, and I suspect it's something that's probably not possible, but I really don't understand most of your post

Hi soundy,

thank you for your reply. you said

two cameras to one receiver can be done - you'll need a two-channel receiver, that would then have two separate outputs for two separate video signals.

i never seen analog 2 or 4 channel receiver with 'two separate output for two separate video signals'.

Please guide me where can i buy it.

thanks again

it unlikeless to use one receiver with 2 transmitters+2 cameras without delay.

some use one receiver + 2 transmitter. you can only receive 1 channel with 1 receiver.

never see analog "two-channel receiver". why do you have to use fewer receivers? may be there is another wayout, if you tell me the situation

Hi soundy,

thank you for your reply. you said

two cameras to one receiver can be done - you'll need a two-channel receiver, that would then have two separate outputs for two separate video signals.

i never seen analog 2 or 4 channel receiver with 'two separate output for two separate video signals'.

Please guide me where can i buy it.

thanks again

many makes out there 2 to 4 wireless units. for the price of each is high. and with 25 cameras it would be cheaper for you to wire your system. you could even go microwave units (10 cameras on each) but i dont think you looking at spending $3k