felisportus

Need advice on pc pased camera system for gas station

i am going to help my friend to install the system on a gas station with a small store ,

what i need to do is install two high quality image cameras and one audio inside the store and 4 other cameras to outside. i build a basic pc for this system , we already have a software purchased before so we just need the cameras and pc, the components that i choose is below

Capture Card :

Geo-Vision GV-600A Video Capture Card 130$

(as far as i know this capture card is Full D1 so i guess the cameras should be 720 × 480 )

Pc :

Intel® - Core™ i5-760 Quad-Core 2.8GHz Processor $219.99

Intel® - ATX Motherboard 1333/1066MHz (Socket LGA 1156) $109.99

Western Digital - Caviar Black 1TB Internal Serial ATA Hard Drive for Desktops $89.99

Cooler Master - Elite 310 Mid-Tower Chassis $59.99

(2X) Corsair - 4GB XMS CL 9 DDR3 DIMM Desktop Memory $120

XFX - ATI RADEON HD 4650 1GB DDR2 PCI Express Graphics Card $89.99

Total : $ 690

Can you make any suggestions about the system and the cameras that i am going to purchase for the store not more than $250 each.

Would really appreciate some help, thanks.

Edited by Guest

CNB VBM or VCM-24VFs all around will work nicely...

Check your local laws about audio recording - it IS ILLEGAL in man jurisdictions.

Thanks for informing about the audio , i didn't know that.

I didnt find the models that you imply around my area , and i am really unfamiliar with the security cameras,can you you please check this website and recommend me some models , it is the most reliable and they have most diverse cameras in my area.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Surveillance-Cameras/ci/12557/N/4293342869

I'm not familiar with any of the American Dynamics line, but considering B&H is kind of an "electronics superstore" and not CCTV professionals, I wouldn't expect them to be anything stellar.

If you let us know what area you're actually in, maybe someone can recommend a better supplier.